Precision heat and control
A DCS Grill puts you in control of up to a massive 126,500 BTU per hour total power. That power lets you choose the precise heat you need from a low and slow 300° up to an intense 1100°. DCS Grills do more than help you grill an incredible steak, you can infuse smoke into your favorite meal using the built in smoker, or close the specially designed hood and use the power of convection to cook the perfect pizza. DCS Grills put you in control, giving you the versatility to cook what you want.
Double-sided Cast Stainless Steel Grates
- One side has a gentle radius for handling delicate foods. The other side is W-shaped for perfect sear lines while channeling oil away to an easily removable drip tray.
Grease Management System™ Grease Channeling Technology
- This patented technology reduces flare-ups by directing grease and oils away from the burner flames during grilling.
Smart Beam™ Grill Light
- A halogen light is designed to illuminate the entire cooking surface for perfect night grilling.
Temperature Gauge - zero to sear
- Go from zero to sear with DCS Grills’ new built-in temperature gauge. It lets you know exactly how hot the grill is, even when the hood is down.
Dedicated Sealed Smoker
- A dedicated smoker tray with a direct 3,500BTU burner offering a clean, convenient option for specialized smoking recipes.
Rotisserie made easy
Inspired by our commercial heritage, DCS Rotisserie Grills are the perfect package of robust construction, powerful motor, consistent temperatures and strong forks. DCS Rotisserie Grill models feature a dedicated infrared rotisserie burner, providing controlled searing up to 14,000 BTU per hour. The heavy-duty motor allows you to load your Thanksgiving turkey (and more!), while the Smart Beam™ Grill Light illuminates the entire cooking surface for perfect night grilling. Load up your new DCS Grill’s rotisserie then sit back and let the grill do the work.
- DCS Grills feature a removable drip pan, conveniently located in a slide-out tray to allow for easy cleaning.
Direct Burner Ignition
- An ergonomic ignition solution, where burners are lit directly from the corresponding knobs.
Ceramic Radiant Technology
- A layer of ceramic rods provides intense yet even heat. It gives a consistent grilling surface, with controlled heat rather than direct fire.
Full Surface Searing
- This grill features full surface searing, rather than uneven hotspots.
Stainless Steel Burners
- The precision ported U-shaped stainless steel burners are rated at a massive 25,000BTU each, offering premium quality and performance. A heat shield directs heat upwards maximizing heating efficiency.
Real steel - inside out
- Assembled by hand from heavy duty 304 stainless steel, inside and out, DCS Grills are built to handle most everything Mother Nature can throw at them.
Your DCS Outdoor Grill comes with a class-leading warranty including 2 years full coverage for parts and labor and a lifetime warranty on the grill burners, hood, cooking grates, burner box and racks.* * Lifetime warranty excludes discoloration or surface corrosion. For complete DCS Warranty details refer to the Use & Care Guide.