Internal Ice and Water Dispenser
- Keep chilled water and ice at your fingertips without having to sacrifice the clean appearance that has made Sub-Zero a leader in timeless built-in design.
Air Purifications System Fights Spoilage, Odors
- Many fresh foods emit ethylene gas, a natural compound that hastens spoilage. Sub-Zero's built-in refrigerators come with an anti-microbial air purification system (based on technology developed by NASA) that scrubs the air of ethylene, as well as mold, viruses and bacteria, every 20 minutes.
Microprocessor Control Guarantees Peak Performance
- Our state-of-the-art microprocessor preserves your food by adjusting to your individual climate and schedule. It continuously monitors each section of your Sub-Zero for pinpoint climate control, so foods are kept at their ideal temperature, varying by only one degree of your set point. Also lets you finesse your lighting and cooling fan, tells you if your door is ajar, and defrosts when it's most convenient for you.
Helpful Freshness Cards
- Different foods require different storage procedures. That's why, inside each refrigerator, we include "freshness cards" that provide easy-to-follow tips for ensuring maximum food preservation.
Exceptional 24/7 Customer Support
- Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, our Customer Care team has a reputation for service that's as exceptional as our products. They're based in Madison, Wisconsin, just footsteps from our factory, and are standing by to provide expert, friendly, problem-solving support.
Magnetic Door Seal System Locks In Cold Air
- One-piece construction, extra-heavy insulation and magnetic gaskets around every door lock in cold air. Our seals are so secure that even after power outages of multiple days, owners report no thawing of their frozen foods!
Adjustable Shelves For Maximum Convenience
- Food comes in all shapes and sizes, and the interior design of our refrigerators and freezers accommodates that diversity. Main shelves, door shelves, even dividers in drawers adjust to allow the most convenient configuration possible.
Dual Refrigeration Keep Foods Fresher
- This technology pioneered by Sub-Zero features separate compressors and cooling systems for the refrigerator and freezer. Fresh food stays fresher in cool, moist air on one side, while frigid, dry air prevents frost and freezer burn on the other — optimum preservation conditions for each type of food.
Low-Temperature/High-Humidity Storage Zones
- Crispers and deli drawers are strategically located near the evaporator to maintain temperatures a few degrees cooler than the rest of the unit. Drawers are sealed to lock in humidity and ensure freshness.
- Designed to reduce contaminants and chlorine taste and odors when purifying water or ice, this low-maintenance system uses a filter built to last 1 year or 750 gallons. Replacement is fast and easy.
Rigorously Tested To Ensure Dependability
- Every component of every single Sub-Zero unit is tested in our U.S. manufacturing facilities before assembly, then every completed product is factory-tested for up to 24 hours before shipping. In our labs, components are subjected to electric jolts, violent vibrations and 350° temperature swings, and tested to stand up to at least 20 years of heavy use.
"Soft Bright" Interior Lighting
- Evenly distributed interior lighting – powered by specially designed 40-watt appliance bulbs in the refrigerator and freezer – illuminates food in a soft, pleasing manner, making even those cornichons back in the corner easy to spot.
Automatic Ice Maker With "Max Ice" Feature
- High-efficiency unit provides crescent-shaped ice cubes and includes a "max ice" feature capable of increasing ice production by an average of 30 percent for a 24-hour period – just the boost you need for parties and holidays.